Goldwork Letter 2 Online Class- Couching and Pearle Purl
There are no kits for this class as we encourage you to make your own creative material choices for a truly personalised outcome.
- Base fabrics
- Calico (medium tight weave)
- Tracing paper design drawn
- Gel Pen/ Water soluble Pen / Pencil
- Goldwork Thread: Passing & Rococo (Optional: Japanese Gold Thread)
- Goldwork Wire: Pearle Purl
- Needles: Embroidery/Chenille Needle (optional) & Curved Needle (optional)
- Thread to match Gold Thread
- Embroidery Stranded Cotton
- Sewing thread to match the stranded cotton
- Heavy/stronger thread (optional)
- Goldwork Scissors
- Thread scissors
- Embroidery hoop/frame
- Access to a printer or trace off a computer screen at 100%
- Temporary adhesive spray, wall paper paste, sewing machine (all optional)
When you have made your purchase, the link will be sent to your email. You can use the video as many times as you like, watch, rewatch, rewind and pause us as you please.
Want to see what all the fuss is about first? Watch the video below to see a taster version of the class.
If you don’t already, follow us on Instagram: @londonembschool , Facebook: London Embroidery School and join our email mailing list to stay in the know!
This class is for personal use only, all rights reserved. Have fun, stitch well, keep making beautiful things.