Goldwork Letter 1 Online Class- Chipping and Pearle Purl
- Goldwork Wire Bright Check (choose 1-3 colours to blend, total Bright Check weight needed 4g
- Pearle Purl (total weight needed 2g)
- Needle Embroidery No.10
- Thread to match Pearle Purl
- Thread to match fabric for Bright Check
- Pounce (alternative: carbon paper transfer)
- Tracing paper or carbon paper
- Gel Pen/ Water soluble Pen/ pencil (light coloured fabrics only)
- Goldwork Scissors
- Base fabric
- Velvet board (optional)
- Embroidery hoop/frame
- Access to a printer (alternative: trace off a computer screen at 100%)
When you have made your purchase, the link will be sent to your email. You can use the video as many times as you like, watch, rewatch, rewind and pause us as you please.
Want to see what all the fuss is about first? Watch the video below to see a taster version of the class.
If you don’t already, follow us on Instagram: @londonembschool , Facebook: London Embroidery School and join our email mailing list to stay in the know!
This class is for personal use only, all rights reserved. Have fun, stitch well, keep making beautiful things.
6 reviews for Goldwork Letter 1 Online Class- Chipping and Pearle Purl
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
Introduction to Goldwork Online Class£15.00 – £75.00
Monogramming Online Class Part 3£15.00 – £30.00
Goldwork Online Class Part 1, 2, 3 & 4£15.00 – £145.00
I’ve bought several items from your on-line shop and they gave all been great. So lovely to make beautiful things. Thank you
Very clear instructions. Easy to follow. Perfect project for these isolated times. I loved it. Did on a dusky pink velvet background. Came out beautifully. Thank you.