Goldwork Letter 1 Online Class- Chipping and Pearle Purl
- Goldwork Wire Bright Check (choose 1-3 colours to blend, total Bright Check weight needed 4g
- Pearle Purl (total weight needed 2g)
- Needle Embroidery No.10
- Thread to match Pearle Purl
- Thread to match fabric for Bright Check
- Pounce (alternative: carbon paper transfer)
- Tracing paper or carbon paper
- Gel Pen/ Water soluble Pen/ pencil (light coloured fabrics only)
- Goldwork Scissors
- Base fabric
- Velvet board (optional)
- Embroidery hoop/frame
- Access to a printer (alternative: trace off a computer screen at 100%)
When you have made your purchase, the link will be sent to your email. You can use the video as many times as you like, watch, rewatch, rewind and pause us as you please.
Want to see what all the fuss is about first? Watch the video below to see a taster version of the class.
If you don’t already, follow us on Instagram: @londonembschool , Facebook: London Embroidery School and join our email mailing list to stay in the know!
This class is for personal use only, all rights reserved. Have fun, stitch well, keep making beautiful things.