A Tree-a-day Stitchable Advent Calendar Bauble Pattern
An embroidery countdown for all! New for 2022 we have a Christmassy design that even the most beginner of beginners can handle. Countdown to Christmas by embroidering a little tree each day and watch as your skills and excitement build throughout December into a homemade Christmas bauble. We will talk you through how you can learn embroidery and make your own Christmas decoration using only a few easy to source materials. This is a design only PDF which therefore requires no waiting for the post, plus you can use your own choice materials and colours.
The PDF includes
– Guiding your choice of materials and equipment
– 24 tree design set out in a bauble pattern
– How to transfer the design onto your fabric
– How to frame up your hoop
– Essential embroidery basics you need to know
– Basic embroidery line stitches
– Fancy embroidery line stitches
– Embroidery Fill Stitches
– How to sew your embroidered trees into a Christmas tree worthy bauble
-10% Donation to charity Trees for cities’
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.