A Tree-a-day Stitchable Advent Calendar Bauble Pattern
An embroidery countdown for all!
New for 2022 we have a Christmassy design that even the most beginner of beginners can handle. Countdown to Christmas by embroidering a little tree each day and watch as your skills and excitement build throughout December into a homemade Christmas bauble. We will talk you through how you can learn embroidery and make your own Christmas decoration using only a few easy to source materials. This is a design only PDF (downloadable) which therefore requires no waiting for the post, plus you can use your own choice materials and colours.
The PDF includes:
- Guiding your choice of materials and equipment
- 24 tree design set out in a bauble pattern
- How to transfer the design onto your fabric
- How to frame up your hoop
- Essential embroidery basics you need to know
- Basic embroidery line stitches
- Fancy embroidery line stitches
- Embroidery Fill Stitches
- How to sew your embroidered trees into a Christmas tree worthy bauble
- 10% Donation to charity Trees for cities’