A Stitch A Day Easter Egg Bauble Pattern
Baubles are back!
This time we are counting down to Easter with this Spring celebratory A Stitch A Day Easter Egg Bauble. Learn some new embroidery stitches and practise them each day with this downloadable PDF design pack. The design is sectioned for you to do a little each day, finishing with the construction of your egg shaped bauble, ready for Easter. Pick your own colour palette, fabric and materials as we walk you through how to make your very own.
Suitable for absolute beginners the design is achievable with even the most basic of equipment. Those with a bit more experience can use it as a chance to showcase your skills on these super cute designs.
And as a cherry on the top, each purchase of this design includes a 10% Charity donation to the London Wetland Centre to help support them in their important work.
This is a design only PDF (downloadable) which therefore requires no waiting for the post.
The PDF includes:
- Guiding your choice of materials and equipment
- Easter design set out in a bauble pattern
- How to transfer the design onto your fabric
- How to frame up your hoop
- Essential embroidery basics you need to know
- Basic embroidery line stitches
- Fancy embroidery line stitches
- Embroidery Fill Stitches
- How to sew your embroidered egg into a Easter decoration worthy bauble
- 10% Donation to charity London Wetland’s Centre
- Sewing thread to match
- Embroidery Stranded Cottons
- Embroidery hoop
- Fabric scissors
- Thread snips
- Pencil or removable pen
- Sewing Thread
- Good Light
- Comfy Chair with back support
- Window or light box